Hosted By: Jason B. Jones
Produced By: Lasting Media
Knock Knock features real stories of the families and communities that have lived through the horror of an unsolved murder.
Season 1 tells the story of Jason’s grandmother, Betty Jones, who was murdered alongside her friend, Kathryn Crigler.
In Season 2, we introduce another family that is desperately seeking answers to their loved one’s cold case.
Together we help tell their story, uncover the details of the crime, and seek justice for the life of the victim.
Knock Knock Podcast Host:
Jason B. Jones is an experienced Creative Director, Marketer, Designer and Illustrator based in Nashville, TN as well as the Creator & Host of the Knock Knock Podcast.
Praise from Listeners*:
- Guest Diversity: The podcast’s lineup of guests includes experts, scholars, artists, and thought leaders from different fields, ensuring a spectrum of perspectives and fostering cross-disciplinary discussions.
- Reflection: The podcast prompts introspection and encourages listeners to question their assumptions, leading to personal growth and a deeper understanding of themselves and the world.
- Production Quality: Listeners appreciate the high production value of the podcast, which enhances the overall listening experience and immerses them in the topics being explored.
- Community Building: Knock Knock has fostered a vibrant community of like-minded individuals who connect, share ideas, and engage in meaningful discussions inspired by the podcast.
Criticisms from Listeners*:
- Pacing and Length: Some listeners feel that certain episodes of Knock Knock could benefit from tighter editing or shorter durations, as they occasionally perceive the discussions to be overly long or drawn out.
- Conversational Dominance: In a few instances, critics have suggested that Jason B. Jones might dominate conversations with guests, potentially overshadowing their perspectives or insights. Some listeners express a desire for a more balanced dialogue between the host and guests.
- Transitions and Segues: A minor criticism relates to occasional abrupt transitions or segues between topics, which can disrupt the flow or coherence of an episode for some listeners.
* The True Crime Connection teams aims to keep this as an unbiased search database. In order to do this, we curate what people love the most and the least about a podcast by analysing ApplePodcast reviews.
To hear about our personal favorites/feedback, check out our Instagram or TikTok.
To submit a change to this listing, click here.
Want to leave your own review for fellow true crime fans to find when they hit this page? Add it in the comments below!