Hosted By: Aaron Habel
Hosted by Aaron Habel of Generation Why, Framed investigates the unsolved disappearance of 17 year old Brian Carrick.
In December of 2002, Brian was seen at the grocery store he worked for, although not scheduled for that shift, where he talked to multiple people inside.
However, he was not seen leaving that night or ever again.
In this podcast, you’ll learn about Brian’s life outside of the store and how it may have played a factor in his disappearance.
Prepare to hear a series of twists and turns along with testimonies that take place in trying to finally solve this case.
Framed Podcast Host:
Aaron Habel was born just outside of Detroit, Michigan. These days he lives in Kansas City and hosts the Generation Why Podcast with Justin Evans. His interests include true crime, electronic music, old radio shows, books, & computers.
Praise from Listeners*:
- In-Depth Research: Aaron’s dedication to thorough research shines through each episode, as he presents a wealth of information that uncovers hidden layers of the stories.
- Thought-Provoking Themes: Framed tackles complex subjects, exploring the nuances of crime, justice, and the human condition, leaving listeners with lingering questions and a fresh perspective.
- Uncovering Truths: Framed has gained a reputation for unveiling hidden truths, challenging preconceived notions, and encouraging critical thinking among its audience.
Criticisms from Listeners*:
- Pacing: Some listeners feel that certain episodes of the podcast can be slow-paced, with a more deliberate storytelling style that may not suit those seeking a faster-paced narrative.
- Sensationalism: Occasionally, a few critics have claimed that certain episodes may lean towards sensationalism or over-dramatization of the stories, potentially overshadowing the objective investigation.
- Host Dominance: A minor criticism has been the perception that the host, Aaron Habel, can sometimes dominate the conversations and interviews, leaving less room for the subject’s perspectives or voices to be fully heard.
* The True Crime Connection teams aims to keep this as an unbiased search database. In order to do this, we curate what people love the most and the least about a podcast by analysing ApplePodcast reviews.
To hear about our personal favorites/feedback, check out our Instagram or TikTok.
To submit a change to this listing, click here.
Want to leave your own review for fellow true crime fans to find when they hit this page? Add it in the comments below!