Hosted By: Nina Innsted
The Already Gone podcast shares the stories of the missing, the lost, the mysterious and the murdered, within the Michigan and Great Lakes region.
Already Gone Podcast Host:
With over 7 years of experience, Nina Innsted is the writer, producer and voice behind Already Gone. She also collaborates as researcher, writer, and voice of Dead Ball Podcast, Don’t Talk to Strangers Podcast, and Missing in Michigan.
Praise from Listeners*:
- Regional Focus: By primarily focusing on cases from the Great Lakes region, Already Gone provides a unique perspective on true crime that allows for a deeper exploration of the impact these crimes have on communities.
- Respectful and Empathetic Treatment: Listeners appreciate Nina’s compassionate approach to true crime. She approaches each case with sensitivity, focusing on the victims and their families, while also shedding light on the broader social implications surrounding the crimes.
- Community Engagement: Already Gone has fostered an engaged community of listeners. Nina encourages discussion, feedback, and collaboration, creating a sense of camaraderie among fans. This interactive element enhances the overall experience and reinforces the show’s commitment to inclusivity and understanding.
Criticisms from Listeners*:
- Pacing and Length: Some individuals have expressed concerns about the pacing and length of episodes. While storytelling is a main focus of the podcast, a few listeners have found certain episodes to be overly long or felt that the pacing could be improved for a more concise and focused listening experience.
- Pronunciation and Audio Quality: Listeners have raised concerns about mispronunciations of names or locations and audio quality issues.
- Limited Availability of Transcripts: Some individuals who prefer to read or have accessibility needs have expressed a desire for transcripts to accompany each episode.
* The True Crime Connection teams aims to keep this as an unbiased search database. In order to do this, we curate what people love the most and the least about a podcast by analysing ApplePodcast reviews.
To hear about our personal favorites/feedback, check out our Instagram or TikTok.
To submit a change to this listing, click here.
Want to leave your own review for fellow true crime fans to find when they hit this page? Add it in the comments below!