Hosted By: Maureen Maher
Produced By: CBS News
One of television’s most popular true-crime series adapted for your ears. Follow along with 48 Hours every week as award-winning CBS News correspondents investigate the most intriguing crime and justice cases that touch on all areas of the human experience.
48 Hours Podcast Host:
Maureen Maher is a television news reporter, correspondent, and host of the CBS program 48 Hours.
Praise from Listeners*:
- Variety of Cases Covered: 48 Hours covers a diverse range of cases that allows listeners to learn more about different people, areas and crimes.
- Straightforward Approach: Listeners who prefer podcasts without banter from the hosts appreciate that each episode is focused on the details of the case.
Criticisms from Listeners*:
- Audio Levels: Great narration but the audio levels between the podcast and the ads is distrctioning to listeners and has them constantly adjusting their volume to match it.
- Repeated Episodes: Listeners expressed frustration with quite a few episodes being repeated on the feed. They asked to at least have it listed in the title of the episode that it is a repeat so they know to skip it.
* The True Crime Connection teams aims to keep this as an unbiased search database. In order to do this, we curate what people love the most and the least about a podcast by analysing ApplePodcast reviews.
To hear about our personal favorites/feedback, check out our Instagram or TikTok.
To submit a change to this listing, click here.
Want to leave your own review for fellow true crime fans to find when they hit this page? Add it in the comments below!