Hosted By: Jenny Ashford & Tom Ross
The 13 O’Clock Podcast takes a look at all things weird and brings them right to your ears each week.
From the supposedly real paranormal and UFO cases to religious cults, to unsolved murders and creepy historical events, you’ll find a library of episodes available that will have you questioning everything you know.
13 O’Clock Podcast Hosts:
Jenny Ashford is a horror, true crime, and paranormal writer, graphic designer, and producer and co-host of the 13 O’Clock Podcast. Tom Ross is a retired Army veteran, cook, and co-host of 13 O’Clock.
Tom and Jenny post or livestream every day, discussing true crime, unexplained mysteries, paranormal weirdness, horror movies and books, food, and other fun, creepy topics.
Praise from Listeners*:
- Broad Range of Topics: From true crime cases to paranormal phenomena, the podcast covers a wide spectrum of intriguing subjects, catering to a diverse audience with varied interests.
- Balance of Skepticism and Open-mindedness: The hosts approach their topics with a healthy dose of skepticism while remaining open to different theories and possibilities, fostering interesting discussions and allowing listeners to form their own opinions.
- Chemistry and Camaraderie: Jenny and Tom’s genuine friendship and easy banter create a warm and inviting atmosphere that makes listeners feel like they’re part of the conversation.
- Educational and Entertaining: The podcast strikes a perfect balance between providing educational insights and keeping the content entertaining, making it an enjoyable experience for both casual listeners and enthusiasts.
Criticisms from Listeners*:
- Lengthy Episodes: Some listeners have mentioned that the podcast episodes can be quite long, which can be challenging to fit into their schedules or maintain their attention throughout the entire duration.
- Occasional Tangents: The hosts’ enthusiasm and friendly banter sometimes lead to tangents or off-topic discussions, which some listeners feel can detract from the main focus of the episode.
- Lack of Diverse Perspectives: While the hosts bring their own unique perspectives, a few listeners have expressed a desire for more diverse viewpoints or guest speakers to provide a broader range of insights.
* The True Crime Connection teams aims to keep this as an unbiased search database. In order to do this, we curate what people love the most and the least about a podcast by analysing ApplePodcast reviews.
To hear about our personal favorites/feedback, check out our Instagram or TikTok.
To submit a change to this listing, click here.
Want to leave your own review for fellow true crime fans to find when they hit this page? Add it in the comments below!